Thursday, December 14, 2006
8:51 AM
IO TI AMOHEY PEOPLE!
I've been too preoccupied with things
And thus,couldn't be bothered t spare some time
For him and t blog
WHAT KIND OF PERSON AM I?
:/
Many things happened recently;but I'm too lazy t type it out
Whatever want t happen shall happen alright?
I'm dead bored lar sitting at home,I want to go out man
I've got a new assignment
YEAH BABY!
And I went home all the way (at 6.30am, mind you!)
To take Auchara's namecard for Khairul
SEE,I'M SUCHA NICE PERSON
I still haven't touch the 1000 word essay on An Ambitious Attempt
FISH.
Hey,I realised sth,I changed font
Hurrah!
Aiyah,I'm tired lar
Wait longlong then I update some more ok?
edit/
WAH LAU!
Does she understand the word RESPECT?
PEOPLE NEED A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF RESPECT
I think she's gonna hate me for this
I know I've got flaws,you've got it too